International reputation for excellence
We are proud to be part of the international ITP Energised Group, one of the first consultancies to bring together specialists in renewable energy, energy efficiency and carbon markets.
Established in 1981 in the United Kingdom, the ITP Energised Group now has a presence in India, China, Portugal, Argentina and Kenya, as well as our ITP Renewables offices in Australia and New Zealand.
Globally, we attract experts in all aspects of renewable energy including:
- photovoltaics (PV)
- battery storage
- solar thermal
- hydro (micro to medium scale)
Our international reputation for excellence is based on our deep understanding of renewable energy implementation and the needs of our clients.
Established track record
We have successfully completed over 2,000 consultancy contracts in more than 100 countries throughout Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and the Pacific.
This includes managing multi-million dollar projects, such as the International Finance Corporation Photovoltaic Market Transformation Initiative—a $30 million initiative to accelerate sustainable commercialisation and financial viability of energy services based on solar electricity technology in India, Kenya and Morocco.
Our staff have also advised the G8 Renewable Energy Task Force, the World Energy Council Renewable Energy Committee and various International Energy Agency and BSI working groups.
Global resources and collaboration
Our Australian ITP Renewables offices draw on our global resources and specialist insights as needed.
We also have a long-standing involvement with renewable energy organisations including:
- Solar Power Europe (formerly European PV Industry Association)
- European Small Hydro Association (ESHA)
- Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association (CREIA)
- British Wind Energy Association (BWEA)
- PV-UK (Trade association for solar photovoltaic energy)
- The Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
- Australian Photovoltaic Institute
- The International Energy Agency PV Power Systems Programme (PVPS)
- The International Solar Energy Society (ISES)
- The Australian Energy Storage Council
- The Sustainable Energy Association of New Zealand (SEANZ)
- The Australian Marine Energy Association
ITP Energised Group Offices