A competitive tender process was undertaken to decide an owner-operator for the ACT Government’s long-term feed-in-tariff for up to 20 MW of grid-connected solar PV.
ITP Renewables was commissioned to review and assess the tender documents submitted by each proponent. As a confirmation of the quality of the work performed, ITP Renewables was awarded the contract for both the preliminary and final rounds of assessment.
The work included:
- Due diligence on technical proposals and electricity generation forecasts
- Due diligence on the detailed financial structure of each bid
- Due diligence on the regulatory approval and grid-connection process for each bid
- Due diligence on the conformance of each bid with the tender specifications
- Complete formal review form and summary of each bid for further assessment by the ACT Government.