For this project, ITP Renewables conducted a detailed feasibility study and designed and modelled a grid-connected and battery storage PV system on a remote South Australian mini-grid.
The work included:
- Conducting a detailed feasibility study of solar PV generation with battery storage for existing and future loads of the mini-grid
- Carrying out detailed technical modelling of the system given environmental conditions and projected load profiles
- Conducting detailed economic modelling of solar PV generation compared to alternative options such as diesel
- Providing detailed design and technical specifications for system installation
- Independent review and assessment of tenders.