Our expert advice is independent and based on depth of experience in renewable energy engineering consultancy services.
- technical design and costing for all renewable technologies
- feasibility studies, including energy resource and yield assessment
- tender specification and assessment
- system auditing and compliance inspections
- due diligence
- energy efficiency auditing and strategies
- demand monitoring and analysis
- energy storage strategies.
More broadly, we draw on our extensive international expertise to provide strategic advice on energy markets and policy, including:
- energy sector policy development
- government program and project review
- energy and carbon market analysis
- business advice and strategies
- market development assistance and entrance strategies
- technology review and status reporting
- assistance for funding applications
- Power Purchase Agreement and contract negotiations
- capacity building.
For a list of our recent consulting projects go to our consulting page.