We provide comprehensive energy efficiency services to help you save on your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
Energy efficiency improvements can significantly reduce your usage in a short amount of time, delivering a rapid return on investment.
If you are aiming to reduce your carbon footprint or cut business energy costs, implementing energy efficiency measures can make a significant difference.
Our services include:
- energy efficiency auditing for commercial, industrial and agricultural sites
- cost-effective recommendations
- NABERS ratings and Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) assessments for Building Energy Efficiency Certificates
- additional onsite generation options
- energy efficiency planning and road mapping.
Investing in energy efficient buildings is also increasingly important for building owners, as ‘green’ buildings consistently attract higher rents and excellent occupancy rates. The Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) legislation also requires offices advertised for sale or rent to obtain a Building Energy Efficiency Certificate.
Our recent energy efficiency projects include:
- Tuvalu Energy Sector Development Project – World Bank
- Potential for Renewable Energy and Efficiency in the Pacific – United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- Case Studies for Energy Efficiency in Remote Diesel Towns – South Australian Government
- Investigation of Renewable Energy Options – Australian Meat Processing Industry
Contact us for more information on energy efficiency analysis.